Counselor LPC, LMFT, LCSW
Compass Youth & Family Psychological Services is seeking full time therapists to join our team in providing the best possible services to clients in Colleyville and surrounding areas. Compass provides quality mental health services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and families in a private practice setting. We are currently taking applications for a select number of contract therapists (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) to provide individual, family and group therapy. Candidate will have administrative support staff to include scheduling, billing, referrals and a counseling team that feels like family. Position to include a 40-hour work week and the candidate will be able to set their own schedule.
- The position begins as a 1099 contract position compensated based on billable encounters and performance bonuses.
- You will have the full support of our office staff that handles scheduling, billing, and referrals.
- Modern, therapist-friendly EHR the streamlines the notes/charting process with Wiley practice planners.
- You will have your own professionally furnished office with fully equipped PC, private desk phone, practice email, and fiber internet.
- Access to the play therapy room.
- Access to testing kits and testing consultations.
- Support of our practice marketing initiatives including professional photography, SEO Marketing, and therapist marketing platforms.
- Concierge credentialing experience through our partner to set up panels and contracts with insurance carriers.
- 1-year non-compete in the 76XXX zip codes should you chose to start your own practice or join another private practice
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assess the mental and behavioral health status of referred patients.
- Provide psychotherapy to scheduled patients utilizing professional counseling standards.
- Formulates differential diagnosis of mild to moderate mental health.
- Formulates short-term and long-term counseling plans for patients under care
- Identify patients with urgent mental health conditions (e.g. suicidal, homicidal, psychotic, etc.) and make appropriate referrals to available emergency or psychiatric treatment facilities.
- Provide written document of counseling sessions, assessments, interventions, and recommendations to meet requirements for medical records documentation.
- Help clients examine mental health issues including but not limited to anxiety, depression, trauma, loss, grief, anger management, relationships, blended family issues, LGBTQ issues, self-image, stress and at-risk/suicide.
- Contribute as a team player with positive attitude.
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid Texas LCSW, LPC or LMFT license in good standing
- Experience working with individuals, couples, families, teens using a variety of therapy approaches.
- Either currently on some insurance panels or willing and able to join insurance panels
- Maintain confidentiality
- Follow federal, state and local legal guidelines
- Follow license criteria
- Maintain HIPAA compliance
Please send your CV and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!